Work With Us
Be a part of the connected intelligence community
“Start a exciting new journey with team YuktaMedia. We believe in hard work, team work with laser focus on Customer needs!
Find your role at YuktaMedia
DevOps Engineer (0 to 3 Years Experience)
• Hands-on using Jenkins is a must.
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools.
• Already worked with Staging, Dev, and production environment.
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
• Expertise in AWS infrastructure management.
• Experience in setting up a load balancer and Autoscaling cluster for normal compute instances as well as with EMR.
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
[B] Skills Required :
• Good to have experience on Docker & Kubernetes.
• Good to have experience on AWS Cloud.
• Knowledge and experience with build and development tools for the JVM (Maven, Ant, Gradle).
• Experience with Chef, Puppet, Ansible & Terraform.
• Experience in collaborating tools with CI/CD processes such as Jenkins, Artifactory / Nexus, git.
• Commanding knowledge of Linux, expertise in at least one scripting language (Python/Perl/PHP/Ruby) and Shell scripting.
• Infrastructure setup/management, Clustering, Nginx & Load Balancing.
• Good understanding of Security and firewall setup.
Ad Operations Executive
• Mandatory Skills – DV360, Campaign Manager 360.
• Good understanding of Digital Media Domain and channels like Display, Search, Social & Programmatic
• Knowledge of industry best practices, KPIs, and other various benchmarks.
• Possess a strong and proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
• Plan and execute campaigns through display using DSP platforms.
• Flexible to work in night shift.
• Working on optimization plans on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize both yield and advertiser performance.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Strong organization skills and attention to accuracy are a must.
• Reporting and analytics.
• Minimum 1 year to 3 years of experience in Programmatic Digital Marketing.
• Should be well versed with display and video advertising.
• Fresh graduates will also be considered.
• Work from home during the pandemic situation.
Data Engineer (3-5 years experience)
[A] Job Description:
We are currently recruiting for a Data Engineer with solid experience in data engineering and a passion for Big Data.
You will have the chance to join a team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts and be part of the growth and development of it, participate in a large variety of exciting and challenging projects and work with our exceptional team of Technology professionals.
[B] Key Responsibilities:
• Development, customize and manage integration tools, databases, warehouses, and analytical systems with the use of data related instruments/instances
• Create and run complex queries and automation scripts for operational data processing.
• Test the reliability and performance of each part of a system and cooperate with the testing team
• Deploying data models into production environments. This entails providing the model with data stored in a warehouse or coming directly from sources, configuring data attributes, managing computing resources, setting up monitoring tools, etc.
• Responsible for setting up tools to view data, generate reports, and create visuals
• Monitoring the overall performance and stability of the system. Adjust and adapt the automated pipeline as data/models/requirements change.
• Mentor and train colleagues where necessary by helping them learn and improve their skills, as well as innovate and iterate on best practices.
• Solve complex issues with minimal supervision.
• Make improvement and process recommendations that have an impact on the business.
[C] Qualification: BE/ME/MCA in Computer Engineering.
[D] Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
• Excellent understanding of ETL cycle
• Experience in using Python/ PySpark and/or Scala for data engineering.
• Understanding of data types/ handling of different data models.
• Desirable to have experience with Spark, Kafka, Flask
• Experience with the Microsoft Azure or AWS data management tools such as Azure Datafactory, Datalake, and Databricks, or AWS Snowflake is a plus
• Knowledge of data visualization tools is a plus (PowerBI, Tableau).
• Good scripting and programming skills.
QA Engineer (0-3 Yrs. Experience)
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Develop effective strategies and test plan
• Create and execute test cases (manual and automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Discover bugs within software and provide help to troubleshoot issues.
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
• Hands-on Experience in QA methodology.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
• Working knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber framework, and SQL will be a plus.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
HR and Operations
We are in search of a seasoned HR professional who has relevant experience working as HR in startups and a vision for growing and making HR one of the most crucial functions of the company. Should enjoy interacting with a young team hungry for professional growth by helping the team identify their strengths and weaknesses, helping them build a professional path, and helping the team the most out of their time at YuktaMedia.
Activities that help achieve the above goals include, but are not restricted, to the following:
 General HR Scope of work (60%):
• Setting objectives for the HR team, tracking progress and Monitor key HR metrics
• Monitoring internal HR systems and databases
• Design and implement company policies and Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
• Address employees’ queries and pull in the appropriate team members as needed
• Work closely with payroll regarding personnel changes, leave tracking, benefit eligibility, and garnishments
• Maintain Personnel Manual and Personnel Records. Onboarding and off-boarding of employees
• Liaise with recruitment team/recruiters
 Staff Support & Training, Workplace Culture (30%):
• Plan and participate in social and self-care activities. Plan staff retreat and coordinate social activities
• Nurture a positive work environment
• Work with Team leads, employees and executives to set KRAs and KRA management. In collaboration with their supervisors, oversee staff members’ professional development planning and implementation
• Oversee orientation for new employees and training updates for staff
 General Operations 10%:
• Supervise and manage the office. Oversee the organization and efficiency of the physical office space, furniture, and equipment
• Oversee the purchase of equipment and supplies
• Prior experience of 10+ years as an HR Manager, Operations Manager or a similar role
• Experience of designing compensation and benefits programs
• Excellent decision-making and analytical skills with attention to details
• Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
• Ability to take quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment
Publisher Development: 2-5 Years Exp.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to create Publisher outreach plan for lead generation of YuktaOne Media ERP and Ad & Revenue Operations services.
- You are expected to create your own contact list with a global Publisher network around the US, UK & Europe.
- Maintain lead pipeline, take follow-ups. Ability to build, handle, and mentor a strong team.
- Schedule meetings, provide YuktaOne demo, case studies & supporting information to lead.
- Developing existing relationships with YuktaMedia’ s Publishers in PAN India, ASEAN, and EU.
- Coordinate with our Publisher teams to understand reporting analytics and billing and reconciliation (revenue ops) requirements.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to create a business plan/sales pitch for new products/new business acquisition.